TODAY begins the first part of my journey in Europe and as a blogger too! I have been looking forward to this adventure for awhile or perhaps since it all fell into place due to some amazing people God placed in my life! The past year of my life has thrown some punches like family issues, health issues, injuries; and a few people who tried to make my life very difficult. Sometimes the constant problems made it hard to believe I would see the good again, but God knew this was the time for His overflowing goodness and love to shine through....once again! Therefore; when Coach Donna offered me the opportunity of a lifetime...to travel abroad and coach basketball camps...I was inspired and grateful, to say the least. She probably never realized how much I needed it...but I am so thankful for her belief in me and her kindness!
However, many things had to fall into place for it to become a reality. First, Guilliane of BasketAventures eagerly welcomed me and provided an enormous amount of information and help in planning the trip. Next, Coach Gleason graciously allowed me the time during the summer to travel and was excited for me to make the trip! She even gave me sightseeing help, including her favorite steak restaurant in Paris! haha Next, my parents agreed to pay my airfare and even threw in 10 days of sightseeing before camp...although my Dad did require me to watch "Taken" several times. haha I love them and appreciate them always supporting me!!
I am so grateful for each of these wonderful people God has placed in my life and used to bless me with this opportunity!!! Although I don't know all the trip holds for me yet...I know there is a greater purpose...and I thank God for it all! So here I go, Making My Way.....
Love, Brittany
1 comment:
**Note** Blog was written starting on June 22...but haven't had time to design blog and upload until now.. haha
Post a Comment